Welcome

Welcome to my world of dreams.... Here DREAMS are free, so FREE your dreams

Monday, April 8, 2013

Silver lake vineyard Pattaya

Silver Lake vineyard is a beautiful tourist site in Pattaya. Especially watching sunset from this beautiful place is just breathtaking.

Silver Lake vineyard has recently become one of most popular attractions in Pattaya. Although visitors are unable to see the wine yards with a plenty of grapes all the times but it doesn't stop the visitors visiting this beautiful place. Because of its spectacular view e.g. colorful flowers, Khao Chi Chan as a background, sunset at the lake, and so on. Grape-made products are also available in the shop, one can enjoy those fresh products while watching the amazing sunset over the vineyard.

The owner of Silverlake Winery is Thai ex-leading actress, named Supansa Nuangphirom.

This is not far away from the main city of Pattaya. One can easily rent a taxi and spend the day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pοst. I useԁ tο be cheсκіng continuously this weblog аnd I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information specifically the ultimate section :) I maintain such information much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.

    My site :: Plano Homes For Rent

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of knowledge, thus it'ѕ gоod to read this wеb site, and I used to pay a quick visіt thiѕ webρage
    daіly.

    Αlso visit my blog post uptown homes for rent

    ReplyDelete